Sunday, September 1, 2013

7:56 PM
I decided to create a personal playlist and to share it with you!

This is my very first mix for the gloomy months to come. I had fun working on the cover, whereas the picking of the songs wasn't really that easy. I feel like I could've done it better but I didn't want to leave you with a 30 track playlist.

I've been listening to so much Kpop lately, as well as some way more disturbing music which left my brain like mush. However, I didn't include any Kpop songs in this playlist.

My taste is weird. Have fun listening and I hope you like it!
There will be more.



Tracklist:

1. Push The Sky Away - Nick Cave & the Seeds

2. You Don't Fade - Daughn Gibson

3. Pour It Up (araabMUZIC Remix) - Rihanna

4. Death March - (((O)))

5. Killer (Blvck Ceiling Remix) - Psychic Rites

6. Reckless With Your Love (Tiga Remix) - Azari & III

7. Circumambient - Grimes

8. Xtatic Truth (Last Japan Remix) - Crystal Fighters

9. 11-11 Redux - Blvck Ceiling

10. Over - GusGus

11. I Go Deep - Jim Rivers

12. Flashing Lights (ft. Dwele) - Kanye West

13. Scheiße - Lady Gaga

Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment