Sunday, November 3, 2013

2:15 PM
The music in this playlist are songs I've been listening to a lot recently.

I have put the mix together in a convenient playlist to spare me from uploading the huge .zip file and you from having to download it so just click play on the video below and enjoy the music :)


Tracklist:
1. Q.U.E.E.N. (Fashion Remix by Prince) - Janelle Monae 
2. Airglow Fires - Lone
3. I Didn't Know - Tristesse Contemporaine
4. Singstar (feat. Gnucci Banana) - Schlachthofbronx
5. The Craftt - Hella Stellar
6. Change Your Life - Iggy Azalea
7. I Want You So - Philipp Gorbachev
8. Last Days Of The District - Philipp Gorbachev
9. Never Win - Fischerspooner
10. Poison Lips - Vitalic
11. Watch It Burn - Camo & Krooked
12. Miss Melody - Huan
13. Pop The Glock (SebastiAn Remix) - Uffie

0 comments:

Post a Comment